I’m glad you bumped across my blog or maybe you came here on purpose. Either way I welcome you to my little space on the Internet.
You’re about to step into my incoherent world. What you’ll now read is a literary outcome of a hopelessly intrigued soul. Your mind will witness drunken catharsis, abstruse thoughts and scribbled words written from the purest corner of my heart.
I project my thoughts through what I write. It’s a life-sustaining activity for me as I’m a pretty recluse person. I like to be alone. Alone never really felt like a state of being for me, but rather a place where I could retreat to be who I really am.
Besides having a knack for all things wild and adventurous I also happen to love coffee and books. I’ve built a solid wall made of ice around my being which stretches for 300 miles and is about 700 feet tall and there are 5 people so far who’ve managed to climb it and meet my real, warmer and kinder self.
Don’t worry, I’m usually very nice on my blog, I like it here.
Oh and sometimes, I’m funny.
Facts about this blogger:
- I love fireflies and fireworks and anything pertaining to light.
- I’m very cogitative and observe a lot. I like to profile people. As in sit back and understand them by their behavior and body language. It’s fun.
- I spend my leisurely hours listening to obscure Indie bands. Indie music is my favorite.
- I buy books like some women buy shoes.
- I love storms and torrential rainfall.
- Desperately want to escape into the fictional and fantasy world of books.
- Have a long ‘Wish-List’ of seemingly bizarre things.
- If you are a Lord of The Rings & Star Wars fan then you’re my best friend.
- I’m a daydreamer and a night-thinker.
- I like to collect things. I collect clothing tags, perfume bottles, stickers, pictures.
- I have really loud thoughts that constantly bang the walls of my mind to escape. Sometimes it gets scary in there. That’s why I need to write.
- I’m a 21 year old Indian.
- Someday hope to have an extraordinary adventure like those characters in my favorite books.
And lastly, I love to write.
You are free to glide your way through this conundrum of thoughts that reside in my head. Who knows which thought may strike a chord?
Good luck and thank you for stopping by. Hope you enjoy your stay.