Wow! That sounds like an Oscar to me. First of all,
for finding me worthy enough to be nominated. 🙂
I learned about this award and saw various exquisite bloggers getting nominated. Well, somewhere inside my heart silently prayed to be included too. And so to prove John Green wrong (raises collar) “Life maybe IS a wish granting factory” 🙂
You know it’s kind of a big deal for a beginner! And so I’ll continue this enthralling trend.
The Rules Go Something Like This-:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!
Over to the facts-:
1) I believe in Miracles.
2) I love Chinese and Italian cuisine.
3) I sometimes speak to myself.
4) I can cook. Not a ‘Lick Your Fingers’ cook. But I’m okay.
5) I’m married to Jensen Ackles in my mind.
6) Music is my passion.
7) I have ‘The Best’ Best Friend on this Earth.
8) I love to read books and can quietly spend my entire life in a library.
9) I STILL don’t have an Android phone. (Yeah, you can laugh)
10) My brain is practically overflowing with thoughts all the time.
11) I wear T-shirts. LOTS of T-shirts.
Q.1) When and why did you start blogging?
1) I started blogging on August 24th, 2013 when I posted my very first blog with a scintillating spark. I blog because I needed a proper place to collect all these thoughts that created a turmoil in my head. I needed to be among people who’re just like me. Who write for peace and happiness, not for competition.
Q.2) Pick three things/people to bring with you if you were to be stranded on an island.
2) Books. My Phone (As it has my music) and Food.
Q.3) Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
3) A promising writer with at least one book published.
Q.4) What is the thing you love the most?
4) Actually there not A thing, there are THINGS that I love the most. My Family. My Best Friend. My Music.
Q.5) If you knew everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit?
5) If you mean a single person then definitely my Best Friend as she lives in a different town. 🙂
Q.6) What was the last lie you told?
6) “I’ll do the chores by the end of the day for sure”
Q.7) If you could be a celebrity for one day who would you choose to be?
7) Katy Perry.
Q.8) If you could be any age for a week, what age would you be?
8) 14 year old. No tension, no stress.You could have fun all day!
Q.9) If you could erase one disaster/war that happened in the world which would it be?
9) 2002 Gujarat Riots.
Q.10) Three words you would use to describe your blog.
10) Romantic. Poetic. Mind-Boggling.
Q.11) Complete the sentence: Is it…
11) Is it the low rumble of your heartbeat that coincides with mine?
And the Nominees Are-:
My 11 questions for you-:
1) What is the purpose of your blog? Or is there any?
2) Your wildest fantasy?
3) If you had one superpower, what would it be?
4) Have you ever witnessed a miracle?
5) What is the one thing you desperately want?
6) List 3 people you’d die for.
7) Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
8) Your most embarrassing moment?
9) Your most memorable trip?
10) If you got the chance to personally meet me, would you want to?
11) What is the source of your inspiration to write?